To Know is To Love Sabah
Selamat dtg ke ILSF... jgn segan & malu... sila login/daftar dan kongsikanlah idea2 & maklumat 'bernas' anda...

To Know is To Love Sabah

Anything about Sabah, the Land Below The Wind.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Harap anda semua sihat-walafiat, ceria, tenang & gembira ketika ini... selamat berforum... tq...
Hai...

*Never take life too serously... Nobody gets out alive anyway...
I Love Sabah Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:37 pm
Latest topics
» Teknik Forex Sebenar Dan Cara Belajar Forex Malaysia
by SchulzCube Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:45 am

» Panduan Exam Online Penolong Pegawai Tadbir N29
by xbest Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:36 pm

» Rahsia Cikgu Jana RM60K Dgn Smartfon Android
by xbest Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:15 pm

» any new plan for celcom postpaid?
by popolan Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:32 am

» let's talk about telco plan
by tungkelly Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:02 pm

» Celcom will launched Iphone7 but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by popolan Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:19 am

» mana yg kamu urg suka, parampuan yg seksi ka atau parampuan yg purest?
by SchulzCube Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:16 am

» Lihat Bukti RM1200 Masuk Akaun CIMB
by xbest Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:42 am

» Rahsia Jana RM30,000 hanya dengan WeChat
by xbest Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:38 pm

» Rahsia Jana RM50K Seminggu Dgn FOREX
by xbest Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:41 am

» Teknik & Panduan Lulus Exam MUET
by xbest Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Jana RM60,000 SEBULAN Dengan UBER
by xbest Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:11 pm

» Bha mana jak tuh mauk line yang okay di Sabah ni?
by hahalove Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:16 pm

» Tips Jika Kereta Anda Di Langgar Dari Belakang
by SchulzCube Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:46 am

» Seminar Google Adwords GStep UP 2016
by xbest Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:48 am

» Shopping at Courts Mammoth?
by nurulazzin Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:10 pm

» First Gold upgrade
by carriefire Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:47 pm

» Tanda Tanda Demam Denggi Dan Ubat Demam Denggi Yang Berkesan
by SchulzCube Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:39 pm

» Jadi Jutawan Dgn Forex Sebenar
by xbest Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:45 pm

» Ubat Sakit Gout-Kencing Manis Dan Pelbagai Jenis Kanser Lain
by SchulzCube Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:40 am

ILSF Shoutbox
I Love Sabah Forum
I Love Sabah time
ILSF Links
Top posters
pukutarap
 
Yorut_orut
 
pukutarap.
 
romeo
 
Rungkud
 
alphawaves
 
paragasu
 
SiokSondri
 
laa
 
orud
 
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Fastest internet speed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tungkelly
Prebet
Prebet


Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-08-22

PostSubject: Fastest internet speed    Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:34 am



bolt now approves celcom! hahaha but i feel its true that celcom internet speed is fast just like bolt from what i heard from my friends that use celcom due to their wide coverage and stable line which makes the speed so fast.


Last edited by tungkelly on Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
han123
Prebet
Prebet


Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2013-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Fastest internet speed    Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:57 am

tungkelly wrote:


bolt now approves celcom! hahaha but i feel its true that celcom internet speed is fast just la bolt from what i heard from my friends that use celcom due to their wide coverage and stable line which makes the speed so fast.

YA DEFO AGREE IN IT! im quite surprise when i just switched from yellowman where everyone knw's yellowman is famous for its slow-mo connection Arrow have u seen the tvc?? the infinity sign at the end quite meaningful one leh, symbolise nonstop internet hahaha
Back to top Go down
milooaiss
Prebet
Prebet


Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Fastest internet speed    Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:34 am

han123 wrote:
tungkelly wrote:


bolt now approves celcom! hahaha but i feel its true that celcom internet speed is fast just la bolt from what i heard from my friends that use celcom due to their wide coverage and stable line which makes the speed so fast.

YA DEFO AGREE IN IT! im quite surprise when i just switched from yellowman where everyone knw's yellowman is famous for its slow-mo connection Arrow have u seen the tvc?? the infinity sign at the end quite meaningful one leh, symbolise nonstop internet hahaha

but if compared to greenplanet leh?? bcos both of them hz the strongest internet speed in malaysia and im currently using greenplanet and my gf use celcom and i really couldnt see the clear difference yet.
Back to top Go down
han123
Prebet
Prebet


Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2013-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Fastest internet speed    Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:21 am

milooaiss wrote:


but if compared to greenplanet leh?? bcos both of them hz the strongest internet speed in malaysia and im currently using greenplanet and my gf use celcom and i really couldnt see the clear difference yet.

ya alot ppl being comparing between the two. but due to congested network for greenplanet whr alot of greenplanet user caused the internet speed to drop. plus greenplanet yes they do have high speed 4g but alot of my friends experience slower connection especially indoors. try opening ur phonebook and see how many greenplanet user and how many celcom users are there and u'll get ur answer hehehe Wink
Back to top Go down
milooaiss
Prebet
Prebet


Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Fastest internet speed    Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:25 am

han123 wrote:
milooaiss wrote:


but if compared to greenplanet leh?? bcos both of them hz the strongest internet speed in malaysia and im currently using greenplanet and my gf use celcom and i really couldnt see the clear difference yet.

ya alot ppl being comparing between the two. but due to congested network for greenplanet whr alot of greenplanet user caused the internet speed to drop. plus greenplanet yes they do have high speed 4g but alot of my friends experience slower connection especially indoors. try opening ur phonebook and see how many greenplanet user and how many celcom users are there and u'll get ur answer hehehe Wink

hahaa to be honest i faced the same thing also. esp whenever i go shopping malls, u knw la teman gf shopping damn boring need to play phone but it load so slow scratch  i tot its my phone's prob but i'm using iphone 6plus so i dont think its phone prob d la. u're right 80% of my friend list is greenplanet one lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
tungkelly
Prebet
Prebet


Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Fastest internet speed    Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:04 pm

milooaiss wrote:


hahaa to be honest i faced the same thing also. esp whenever i go shopping malls, u knw la teman gf shopping damn boring need to play phone but it load so slow scratch  i tot its my phone's prob but i'm using iphone 6plus so i dont think its phone prob d la. u're right 80% of my friend list is greenplanet one lol! lol!

urs consider ok d loh. im using maxiz also, my case is even at home only my living room got line. reach 2nd floor i need to connect to unifi d. unifi downstairs pula cannot use lol Mad i decided to switch to celcom d la, need to have bolt speed hahaa.
Back to top Go down
milooaiss
Prebet
Prebet


Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Fastest internet speed    Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:17 pm

tungkelly wrote:


urs consider ok d loh. im using maxiz also, my case is even at home only my living room got line. reach 2nd floor i need to connect to unifi d. unifi downstairs pula cannot use lol Mad i decided to switch to celcom d la, need to have bolt speed hahaa.

aihh but then i scare later celcom also got same prob lehh. cos alot ppl say celcom some area also no line one. then waste my time la go queue and change all.. telco centre all also damn alot ppl one weekday weekend all
Back to top Go down
tungkelly
Prebet
Prebet


Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Fastest internet speed    Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:34 pm

milooaiss wrote:


aihh but then i scare later celcom also got same prob lehh. cos alot ppl say celcom some area also no line one. then waste my time la go queue and change all.. telco centre all also damn alot ppl one weekday weekend all

nola, to be honest la, all telco will hv this prob bcos if the area is congested with alot of users then it will be slightly slower la. but the main diff is celcom will hv wider coverage la.. so no need to keep stay at the particular area for fast internet. everywhere also can hv fast internet mahhh. but dont worry la, blue cube service damn good and fast. i tried go in settle my things in 5min only. one word = efficient.
Back to top Go down
morningbird
Prebet
Prebet


Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2013-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Fastest internet speed    Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:43 pm

nonstop internet?? unlimited data ahh? i feel the tvc like sport advert lehh like those christiano ronaldo and etc.. but overall i like la.. the tvc make me feel that celcom giving higher reliability d, like those sports shoes attire advert hahaaa ~
Back to top Go down
han123
Prebet
Prebet


Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2013-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Fastest internet speed    Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:47 pm

morningbird wrote:
nonstop internet?? unlimited data ahh? i feel the tvc like sport advert lehh like those christiano ronaldo and etc.. but overall i like la.. the tvc make me feel that celcom giving higher reliability d, like those sports shoes attire advert hahaaa ~

hahaah nola not unlimited data, just that coverage is strong everywhere so u can hv internet access everywhere mahhh. nonstop high speed internet connectivity ftw! ya, celcom is reliable la, really can satisfy ur needs for internet speed and strong signals whether in rural area or what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fastest internet speed    Today at 4:15 am

Back to top Go down
 
Fastest internet speed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
To Know is To Love Sabah :: I LOVE SABAH Lobby :: Any Other Topics-
Jump to: