To Know is To Love Sabah
Selamat dtg ke ILSF... jgn segan & malu... sila login/daftar dan kongsikanlah idea2 & maklumat 'bernas' anda...

To Know is To Love Sabah

Anything about Sabah, the Land Below The Wind.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Harap anda semua sihat-walafiat, ceria, tenang & gembira ketika ini... selamat berforum... tq...
Hai...

*Never take life too serously... Nobody gets out alive anyway...
I Love Sabah Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:37 pm
Latest topics
» Jualan HOT Produk Resell Rights Kombo 2017
by xbest Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:09 pm

» Tips Dan Teknik Pemasaran Tanpa Kos Yang Berkesan
by SchulzCube Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:07 pm

» Gempak! Jutawan App Guna ROBOT Jana Income Bertubi-Tubi
by xbest Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:57 am

» Produk Resell Rights 2017 yg TerLajak LARIS!!
by xbest Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:07 am

» Wabak Software Hantu Semakin Mengganas
by xbest Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:56 am

» Formula Tarik Rezeki 2015
by xbest Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:36 am

» Need a help!
by limau123 Wed May 31, 2017 2:19 pm

» Fatherís Day ahead
by ahkeok Sun May 07, 2017 10:49 am

» Mother's day is just around the corner. What to buy???
by ahkeok Tue May 02, 2017 7:44 am

» Contoh Soalan Exam Online Pegawai Penerangan S41
by xbest Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:15 am

» Seminar Tajwid Luarbiasa Edisi Ramadhan 2017
by xbest Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:13 pm

» Panduan Google Adsense Pertama Malaysia 2017
by xbest Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:06 pm

» Tyre chitchat
by tungkelly Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:11 am

» Tips Dan Panduan Cari Kerja Kosong Di Singapura Yang Lengkap
by SchulzCube Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:41 am

» Teknik Forex Sebenar Dan Cara Belajar Forex Malaysia
by SchulzCube Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:39 am

» Rahsia Jana RM50K Seminggu Dgn FOREX
by xbest Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:50 pm

» Cara Menjimatkan Membeli Dari Kedai Perabot Murah China
by SchulzCube Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:40 am

» Rahsia Cikgu Jana RM60K Dgn Smartfon Android
by xbest Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:42 pm

» Hard to reach out the text
by nurulazzin Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:43 pm

» Panduan Exam Online Penolong Pegawai Tadbir N29
by xbest Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:36 pm

ILSF Shoutbox
I Love Sabah Forum
I Love Sabah time
ILSF Links
Top posters
pukutarap

Yorut_orut

pukutarap.

romeo

Rungkud

alphawaves

paragasu

SiokSondri

laa

orud

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Hard to reach out the text

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nurulazzin
Prebet
Prebet

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2013-08-02

PostSubject: Hard to reach out the text   Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:53 pm

2 days ago, My friends and I went for Christmas countdown. It was a happy gathering until we reached there. Guess what? There are many people at there have the same reason with us, many of us cant online or taking long time to load because of the coverage is almost explode. I even cant send out whatsapp text, this is so so terrible! I wonder why still have this kind of issue since those telco company said they had expanded wider the coverage
Back to top Go down
tungkelly
Prebet
Prebet

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Hard to reach out the text   Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:27 pm

maybe just certain telco company had expand their coverage wider.. why don't u just change ur telco to celcom postpaid plan.. maybe its going better than before...
Back to top Go down
limau123
Prebet
Prebet

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2014-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Hard to reach out the text   Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:58 pm

yeah i also use celcom rite now.. sometimes also got coverage problem but in a short term... i'm in love with their platinum plan because i got huge of internet data and itflix also i love to talk with my friends and have a little bit gossip on it hahahaha
Back to top Go down
gugusan
Prebet
Prebet

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2016-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Hard to reach out the text   Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:22 am

tungkelly wrote:
maybe just certain telco company had expand their coverage wider.. why don't u just change ur telco to celcom postpaid plan.. maybe its going better than before...
Last week, I'm going to Kuala Lumpur to celebrate my Christmas. I visit several places such as Sogo and Jalan TAR. Guess what? SO many people come to these place because there were sales on that day. I'm using Umobile and the line was just fine. Same with my Xpax line. They are just fine. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
popolan
Prebet
Prebet

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Hard to reach out the text   Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:22 pm

limau123 wrote:
yeah i also use celcom rite now.. sometimes also got coverage problem but in a short term... i'm in love with their platinum plan because i got huge of internet data and itflix also i love to talk with my friends and have a little bit gossip on it hahahaha
hmm..platinum plan got 60gb data how you can finish it...eventhough now no more carry forward data edy how i can finish it if i use the first gold plan ? that is waste money for money
Back to top Go down
noorfaridahh
Prebet
Prebet

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2013-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Hard to reach out the text   Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:47 pm

tungkelly wrote:
postpaid is more expensive for a student to use...batter using prepaid la when you need to use just top up only..easy for everyone
Back to top Go down
milooaiss
Prebet
Prebet

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Hard to reach out the text   Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:12 pm

popolan wrote:

hmm..platinum plan got 60gb data how you can finish it...eventhough now no more carry forward data edy how i can finish it if i use the first gold plan ? that is waste money for money
yeahhh my friend also use the platinum plan.. 60GB is not a huge amount to me if u're really2 an internet heavy users.. i just use first gold that came with 20GB only.. maybe u can shared ur data with ur friends and family by using hotspot..
Back to top Go down
milooaiss
Prebet
Prebet

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Hard to reach out the text   Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:18 pm

noorfaridahh wrote:

postpaid is more expensive for a student to use...batter using prepaid la when you need to use just top up only..easy for everyone

eh no laa my sister also a student and she use first platinum 60GB and she lives in hostel and its really convenience to her because she no need to go out and search for wifi at the mcdonald or whatever to do her assignments.. and the price RM150 exc GST... my sister don't have to worry about if her ran of credits because that plan provide unlimited calls and sms so, if have emergency, at least she can call me straight.. if she feel bored, then she can watch an itflix..
Back to top Go down
tempoyak
Prebet
Prebet

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2013-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Hard to reach out the text   Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:30 pm

gugusan wrote:

Last week, I'm going to Kuala Lumpur to celebrate my Christmas. I visit several places such as Sogo and Jalan TAR. Guess what? SO many people come to these place because there were sales on that day. I'm using Umobile and the line was just fine. Same with my Xpax line. They are just fine. cheers cheers

as long u still Klang Valley, UM got no problem but once u out of here, then u will face their crisis hahaha.. compared to other telco yes i admit that celcom coverage quite good tho... coz i'm used to use other telco before i'm using celcom rite now.. so far, celcom satisfied me lot.. in the highway also got no problem on it...
Back to top Go down
nurulazzin
Prebet
Prebet

PostSubject: Re: Hard to reach out the text   Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:35 pm

tempoyak wrote:

as long u still Klang Valley, UM got no problem but once u out of here, then u will face their crisis hahaha.. compared to other telco yes i admit that celcom coverage quite good tho... coz i'm used to use other telco before i'm using celcom rite now.. so far, celcom satisfied me lot.. in the highway also got no problem on it...

You know what? Umb p98 postpaid plan and Celcom First Gold Plus have the same charge rate, which is RM98 per month. The thing is, Umb contains 30gb internet data while Celcom contains 40gb internet data. As a smart consumer would know which is worth to get it
Back to top Go down
nurulazzin
Prebet
Prebet

PostSubject: Re: Hard to reach out the text   Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:43 pm

milooaiss wrote:

yeahhh my friend also use the platinum plan.. 60GB is not a huge amount to me if u're really2 an internet heavy users.. i just use first gold that came with 20GB only.. maybe u can shared ur data with ur friends and family by using hotspot..

Actually the Platinum is 30gb data + 30gb weekend data, it's quite inconvenient because the another 30gb only can be used during weekends. That's why celcom is now come out with new feature, user can add on RM10 to combine the separate data into 1. The promo last until end of december
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard to reach out the text   

Back to top Go down

Hard to reach out the text
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
To Know is To Love Sabah :: I LOVE SABAH Lobby :: Districts in Sabah :: Sandakan-
Jump to: