To Know is To Love Sabah
Selamat dtg ke ILSF... jgn segan & malu... sila login/daftar dan kongsikanlah idea2 & maklumat 'bernas' anda...

To Know is To Love Sabah

Anything about Sabah, the Land Below The Wind.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Harap anda semua sihat-walafiat, ceria, tenang & gembira ketika ini... selamat berforum... tq...
Hai...

*Never take life too serously... Nobody gets out alive anyway...
I Love Sabah Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:37 pm
Latest topics
» Teknik Forex Sebenar Dan Cara Belajar Forex Malaysia
by SchulzCube Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:45 am

» Panduan Exam Online Penolong Pegawai Tadbir N29
by xbest Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:36 pm

» Rahsia Cikgu Jana RM60K Dgn Smartfon Android
by xbest Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:15 pm

» any new plan for celcom postpaid?
by popolan Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:32 am

» let's talk about telco plan
by tungkelly Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:02 pm

» Celcom will launched Iphone7 but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by popolan Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:19 am

» mana yg kamu urg suka, parampuan yg seksi ka atau parampuan yg purest?
by SchulzCube Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:16 am

» Lihat Bukti RM1200 Masuk Akaun CIMB
by xbest Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:42 am

» Rahsia Jana RM30,000 hanya dengan WeChat
by xbest Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:38 pm

» Rahsia Jana RM50K Seminggu Dgn FOREX
by xbest Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:41 am

» Teknik & Panduan Lulus Exam MUET
by xbest Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Jana RM60,000 SEBULAN Dengan UBER
by xbest Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:11 pm

» Bha mana jak tuh mauk line yang okay di Sabah ni?
by hahalove Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:16 pm

» Tips Jika Kereta Anda Di Langgar Dari Belakang
by SchulzCube Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:46 am

» Seminar Google Adwords GStep UP 2016
by xbest Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:48 am

» Shopping at Courts Mammoth?
by nurulazzin Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:10 pm

» First Gold upgrade
by carriefire Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:47 pm

» Tanda Tanda Demam Denggi Dan Ubat Demam Denggi Yang Berkesan
by SchulzCube Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:39 pm

» Jadi Jutawan Dgn Forex Sebenar
by xbest Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:45 pm

» Ubat Sakit Gout-Kencing Manis Dan Pelbagai Jenis Kanser Lain
by SchulzCube Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:40 am

ILSF Shoutbox
I Love Sabah Forum
I Love Sabah time
ILSF Links
Top posters
pukutarap

Yorut_orut

pukutarap.

romeo

Rungkud

alphawaves

paragasu

SiokSondri

laa

orud

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

the english version 'sasau ala canggung'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
meck_talika
Kapten
Kapten

Male Number of posts : 914
Humor : otonob po maa ilo tadau nga waro no BINABANG ku
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: the english version 'sasau ala canggung'   Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:16 pm

i skate over my xenophobia,the PTIs.uhhhsss....the most well-planned by the government and now turned the big population within this state and for us,as a result,stand on the high brink and breathless.we became minority.they'd conquered all this state,everything and nothing left.

some of us honoured 'em...love and respect to these PTIs certainly,more than they should give to their ancestors neighbourhood.and we,torn apart between to dedicate ourself to the own root and rise up as true owner of this land and,becomes slave to the crummiest outcasts.which one better?i rather die than to live in slavery.

the KDM languages,the remain we felt earlier bitter inside our throat.the losing prediction already swallow thru and it will fade away forever,soon.unfortunately,our new generation born with weird tongue,utterly admiring to bury of their very own heritage at the unknown funeral.and so,their parent well-prepared the red carpet..red light special long before,for their majestic malay language that rose up from far mausoleum,get its favor.so,i dub 'em "basug".

prelude at last...i love this forum,airing with pretty good ideas.and so,superb forumers with their skills and fully talented for me to pick up some,for sample..for better me.although,totally i'm not compared at all to them.

remind my posts,how i expressed my idea,my locution may impassively offended some forumers.but please to know,i'm not a sophist to play on the words and i didn't mean taunted anyone nor make a mind rent with a fake looks.

and for me,please...giv me some space for open rebuke...i'll gonna be ok for that.yea maybe,someone could yank me from the deep figment,perhaps.might,someone will says,"meck,u'd brought the recession to this forum with meaningless ideas and so prosaically".so,what can i do?i'll not put fallacy result on him or her but i should payback the person with fully fitted 'thank you' in the lot of gunny with a memo "i ain't understand you so well but i fell you most".come onnnn....

i knew that my english at this bad level but i didn't think 'bout these all badness,just bravery.so sigu admin,sigu Pak B,sigu Alpha,sigu Niche,sigu Pukutarap,sigu Orut,dokutur Wewin,sigu Munkey,sigu Orud....what should i do?
Back to top Go down
pukutarap
Lord Marshal
Lord Marshal

Number of posts : 5044
Humor : ambikmu.....!
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: the english version 'sasau ala canggung'   Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:52 pm

aduinaaaaa metalika, inda barani sia mo tulis panjang2, hihihihiiiiii..... tp sia ransang2 dulu bagus2 barulah sia tulis sini..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ilovesabah.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Yorut_orut
Lord Marshal
Lord Marshal

Male Number of posts : 4976
Humor : begitu laitu...

PostSubject: Re: the english version 'sasau ala canggung'   Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:36 pm

saya pula draft di msword baru patch sini....hihihiiii
Back to top Go down
Yorut_orut
Lord Marshal
Lord Marshal

PostSubject: Re: the english version 'sasau ala canggung'   Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:50 pm

“Kampungan”… We always hear this word uttered by some people when referring to those who are naïve and lack of knowledge to modern facilities or equipments, inexperience in city life styles ..so on and so forth. Many city youths and teenagers (even folks) feel proud of their city life styles. They consider themselves well-educated, modern, stylist, branded, smart and so on…
Do we realize that kampungan styles of life are far better than those who regarded themselves modern, stylist, and advance? If we make comparison, we will find out that those who are considered naïve or less advance are more sincere, loyal, kind, friendly, and flexible. While those who are considered advance community are less friendly, unkind, disloyal, hypocrite, cunning, rigid, full of tricks, and so on.
Please don’t get me wrong; I am not saying that those who are living in the cities or those who are well-educated people are bad person. No! I just commenting on peoples who tend to label those less familiar with city life style as “kampungan”. Check first your own value before annoying others by saying “kampungan” to them. (to the kampungan..hihihihiii) I say it myself.. What a shame.. when I myself is kampunganssssss….hahahaa…
Back to top Go down
pukutarap
Lord Marshal
Lord Marshal

PostSubject: Re: the english version 'sasau ala canggung'   Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:21 am

i agree with you yorut..... as kampungan, they try to be city'an'..... many people like that..... even our very own people..... they act like they are city people..... and actually i dont mind. The problem is their acts are actually making them as a laughing stock to other people including us because whatever they do, the style of being 'indon' or 'pelipin' is much clearly seen. I dont know whether they realise it or not but what i can see is they are really enjoy of being city'an'..... hihihiiiiiii..... i pity them..... maybe because of this we see so many indons and pelipins here in sabah..... adding the thousands of real indons and pelipins that already here waiting chances or oppurtunity to topple us down in any field.....
Back to top Go down
meck_talika
Kapten
Kapten

PostSubject: Re: the english version 'sasau ala canggung'   Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:14 pm

wow,i like that quote of you pukutarap "whatever they do,the style of being 'indon' or 'pilipin' is much clearly seen.i'm absolutely agree.they think cos they are townie and we are kampungan...hey,they may shows to us their newest fashion..moden lah kunun,than,there's no other languange out-spoken thru their lips,only malay...canggihlah kunun.pehhh......
Back to top Go down
pukutarap
Lord Marshal
Lord Marshal

PostSubject: Re: the english version 'sasau ala canggung'   Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:59 am

yes metalika, the funny thing is whatever they do, the 'kampungan', or indon or pelipin elements can be easily detected. I don't know whether they realise it or not, maybe they never been told of it.
Back to top Go down
meck_talika
Kapten
Kapten

PostSubject: Re: the english version 'sasau ala canggung'   Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:19 pm

they never been told of cos,the bulidings didn't speak up,the karaoke just playing the songs,and the pilakians rise up with massive pride..another sabahan became slave of their own deed,just to be part of them...utterly PTIs looks alike and they look down on us 'kampungan'.
Back to top Go down
pukutarap
Lord Marshal
Lord Marshal

PostSubject: Re: the english version 'sasau ala canggung'   Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:57 am

that one definitely will be happened... a few years from now, we as sabahans will become slaves to the PTIs in our own home..... but you don't have to wait until then, you can see it already now..... our leaders say that we as ordinary rayat must play our roles also..... of course we know our roles..... the problem is the presence of thousands ptis here in sabah, we can see them anywhere, 24 hours..... where's the goverment? where's the police? army? is there any enforcement? what i see is they only enforce the law to local people and not the illegal imigrant..... means we are the victims..... and the ptis are still free to go anywhere they like, take anything they can.....
Back to top Go down
Yorut_orut
Lord Marshal
Lord Marshal

PostSubject: Re: the english version 'sasau ala canggung'   Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:20 am

this english version of 'sasau ala canggung' is good for us to say whatever we like in broken english grammar and spelling without being given mark by our teacher in the english language class.. BUT on the other hand..I'm very much appreciate if our teachers visit our room here and give comments. Comments not only on what we say or write but our grammar as well.....
Talking about 'kampungan' or 'city-an'.... I think the PTI are very much city-an in terms of cunningness ('kelicikan' ..I didn't find cunningness in my desktop dictionary), rudeness, less respect on others, lawlessness....
Most 'city-an' do not really afraid of the police because they know their right kunun (of course they are right la..).. But to the 'kampungan' they feel quilty in front of the police in full uniform eventhough they did nothing wrong! (as if they are afraid of the uniform..hahahaa). I tell you what the PTI (polipin) told me, they said... the police in their homeland are afraid of the civilian! Means..the civilian do not afraid of the police! This attitude toward the police or law enforcer they brought with them in our beloved country!
Back to top Go down
meck_talika
Kapten
Kapten

PostSubject: Re: the english version 'sasau ala canggung'   Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:40 pm

Quote :
I tell you what the PTI (polipin) told me, they said... the police in their homeland are afraid of the civilian!
of cos the police huv to fear the civilian,but that's the way they must face to live.anarchys,terrorisme...everydays special menu.every single person holding a gun.here in sabah,they've got supremacy,they robbed bank..they will freed again very sooner,they raped our girl....they kills..they make homes in the govenment's yard,it's all halal.i don't know,where's the govenment put their sight for the rite own peoples.
Back to top Go down
pukutarap
Lord Marshal
Lord Marshal

PostSubject: Re: the english version 'sasau ala canggung'   Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:54 pm

actually the government see it metalika..... but as we said before, the ptis can give 'something' special in return to the government, something to do with power..... so the point is clear, you catch us, you will loss the power, but you let us stay freely here in sabah, we will help you to get power..... so, everything is power..... because of power anyone will become blind.... deaf.... mute..... crazy..... that's why until today this matter has yet to be solved..... because in reality, the government has no intention to look into it..... believe me, this issue will arise again during next pru13, 5 years from now..... 5 years my friend.....
Back to top Go down
Yorut_orut
Lord Marshal
Lord Marshal

PostSubject: Re: the english version 'sasau ala canggung'   Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:24 pm

I fully agree with you puku & meck..every sabahan (ori sabahan) knows the fact that malaysian government actually breeding illegal immigrants (pti) for their political survival in sabah. I know this because my next door legal immgrants (holding Indonesian passport) possess malaysian IC and registered as voters. Whose party do you think they vote in every election??
tho my next door are legal immigrant ....their right to have Malaysian IC and registered as voters is still questionable. I just don't understand why our fellow ori sabahan vote for the political party who breed the PTI as voters. They too agree that the pti bring social illness, crimes, snatching our right in business field (operating passengers buses, taxis, hawkers,..etc)...and yet when election comes..they (malayed-sabahan) hand ini hand with the ptis vote for the umno, pti breeders! (you all know who are those sabahan who regard themselves as malay)...........
When will this dirty politic come to an end? we all know that the umno asscuse us making political propaganda....but actually they are the one, the great hypocrite and liars....
Back to top Go down
meck_talika
Kapten
Kapten

PostSubject: Re: the english version 'sasau ala canggung'   Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:35 am

and........the UMNO retains their supremacy,now.....and generation after generation. behind all this freak,they're dancing(PTIs) and some of us who think that UMNO is the best,may sleep well under the PTI's old bed.and for us,they might say,"hey,dog..please,good riddance".i'm not prophesies about the future,but it gonna be happen so truly in this state later or sooner.now,the govenment keeps playing the song of undisputed UMNO in Sabah with anew name...UNITED PILIPIN NATIONAL ORGANIZATION(UPNO).
Back to top Go down
SiokSondri
Leftenan Kolonel

Male Number of posts : 1143
Humor : Siok ba tu...
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: the english version 'sasau ala canggung'   Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:47 am

and the worst case of these are ... our generations look like busy doing something else that is more towards "lepak" culture.
Back to top Go down
meck_talika
Kapten
Kapten

PostSubject: Re: the english version 'sasau ala canggung'   Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:34 pm

yea...lepak,wit some black man,new malaysian ic holder...
Back to top Go down
alphawaves

Number of posts : 1799

PostSubject: Re: the english version 'sasau ala canggung'   Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:00 am

wow..nah see more and more people showing up their skill.. Smile
Back to top Go down
pukutarap
Lord Marshal
Lord Marshal

PostSubject: Re: the english version 'sasau ala canggung'   Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:10 am

yes, but there's no teacher guiding us here, no one to check our grammar..... so how's your holiday gaman?
Back to top Go down
alphawaves

PostSubject: Re: the english version 'sasau ala canggung'   Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:16 am

not exactly a holiday mr gaman, but a hard time to faced off. luckily i have passed all the hurdles.
Back to top Go down
pukutarap
Lord Marshal
Lord Marshal

PostSubject: Re: the english version 'sasau ala canggung'   Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:32 am

oo..... a person like you should be no problem to face anything..... anyway, welcome back to you.....
Back to top Go down
alphawaves

PostSubject: Re: the english version 'sasau ala canggung'   Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:35 am

thank you mr gaman.
Back to top Go down
meck_talika
Kapten
Kapten

PostSubject: Re: the english version 'sasau ala canggung'   Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:49 pm

gud afternoon sigu,what's goin'on...looooong time disappeared.you just let us(i mean..only pukutarap,yorut-orut and me)ruining this engilish with very poor attachment.nasib baik ada tuan jeneral pukutarap and sigu sandaran orut,at least,i'm not stumbling in my own difficult alone.
Back to top Go down
niche
Special Rank

Number of posts : 599

PostSubject: Re: the english version 'sasau ala canggung'   Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:24 pm

i really enjoy reading your english version of sasau ala canggung here... very creative idea...
Back to top Go down
pukutarap
Lord Marshal
Lord Marshal

PostSubject: Re: the english version 'sasau ala canggung'   Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:30 pm

yes niche, this is metalika's idea, and i dont know what to write here actually, i just give respond to whatever they write..... hihihihiiiii..... maybe we can write anything since the name already 'sasau ala canggung', hihihihiiiiii.....
Back to top Go down
orud
Paranormal Master

Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: the english version 'sasau ala canggung'   Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:36 pm

what should we suppose to write mr gaman? please give u ideas gaman..i knew ur english is good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the english version 'sasau ala canggung'   Today at 10:49 am

Back to top Go down

the english version 'sasau ala canggung'
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
To Know is To Love Sabah :: I LOVE SABAH Lobby :: Speak English-
Jump to: