To Know is To Love Sabah
Selamat dtg ke ILSF... jgn segan & malu... sila login/daftar dan kongsikanlah idea2 & maklumat 'bernas' anda...

To Know is To Love Sabah

Anything about Sabah, the Land Below The Wind.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Harap anda semua sihat-walafiat, ceria, tenang & gembira ketika ini... selamat berforum... tq...
Hai...

*Never take life too serously... Nobody gets out alive anyway...
I Love Sabah Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:37 pm
Latest topics
» Teknik Forex Sebenar Dan Cara Belajar Forex Malaysia
by SchulzCube Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:45 am

» Panduan Exam Online Penolong Pegawai Tadbir N29
by xbest Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:36 pm

» Rahsia Cikgu Jana RM60K Dgn Smartfon Android
by xbest Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:15 pm

» any new plan for celcom postpaid?
by popolan Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:32 am

» let's talk about telco plan
by tungkelly Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:02 pm

» Celcom will launched Iphone7 but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by popolan Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:19 am

» mana yg kamu urg suka, parampuan yg seksi ka atau parampuan yg purest?
by SchulzCube Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:16 am

» Lihat Bukti RM1200 Masuk Akaun CIMB
by xbest Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:42 am

» Rahsia Jana RM30,000 hanya dengan WeChat
by xbest Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:38 pm

» Rahsia Jana RM50K Seminggu Dgn FOREX
by xbest Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:41 am

» Teknik & Panduan Lulus Exam MUET
by xbest Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Jana RM60,000 SEBULAN Dengan UBER
by xbest Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:11 pm

» Bha mana jak tuh mauk line yang okay di Sabah ni?
by hahalove Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:16 pm

» Tips Jika Kereta Anda Di Langgar Dari Belakang
by SchulzCube Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:46 am

» Seminar Google Adwords GStep UP 2016
by xbest Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:48 am

» Shopping at Courts Mammoth?
by nurulazzin Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:10 pm

» First Gold upgrade
by carriefire Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:47 pm

» Tanda Tanda Demam Denggi Dan Ubat Demam Denggi Yang Berkesan
by SchulzCube Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:39 pm

» Jadi Jutawan Dgn Forex Sebenar
by xbest Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:45 pm

» Ubat Sakit Gout-Kencing Manis Dan Pelbagai Jenis Kanser Lain
by SchulzCube Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:40 am

ILSF Shoutbox
I Love Sabah Forum
I Love Sabah time
ILSF Links
Top posters
pukutarap

Yorut_orut

pukutarap.

romeo

Rungkud

alphawaves

paragasu

SiokSondri

laa

orud

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

banyak butul email begini (koleksi email menipu)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pukutarap
Lord Marshal
Lord Marshal

Number of posts : 5044
Humor : ambikmu.....!
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: banyak butul email begini (koleksi email menipu)   Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:45 am

Reply to muhamadhamzahp@hotmail.com

Dear Friend,

Compliment of the season

I am Mr. Muhamad Hamzah Pansuri a senior staff in file keeping section of the foreign remittance department of Bank DKI Jakarta Indonesia.

I got your email id in the net during a desperate search for a reliable partner to champion this transaction. In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of $850,000. US dollars (Eight Hundred And Fifty Thousand US Dollars). In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer Mr. Andreas Schranner who died along with his entire family in a plane crash. Crash Website:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting the next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin died alongside with him at the
plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that i decided to contact you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and i don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.

The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remains Unclaimed after nine years, the money will be transferred into the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of a foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and an Indonesian cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.
I will give you 30% of this money as foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10 % will be assumed for expenses incurred during the business and 60 % would be for me. There after I and my family will visit your country.

Please if you are interested kindly respond by sending me your address, full names, and telephone numbers including your business/occupation to my private email address
muhamadhamzahp@hotmail.com to enable me ascertain your capability of handling this business.

Trusting to hear from you immediately.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Muhamad Hamzah Pansuri

sia banyak dpt email begini, baratus2 sdh..... dr aprika, nigeria..... yg ini pula dr indon..... inda tau kanapa banyak butul urang sini dunia yg karajanya mo menipu uraaaaaaaaannnng sj.....
Back to top Go down
http://ilovesabah.forumotion.net/forum.htm
pukutarap
Lord Marshal
Lord Marshal

PostSubject: Re: banyak butul email begini (koleksi email menipu)   Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:10 am

Dear melskal2@gmail.com,

GeniusFunds Ltd. (Cyprus) is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts in our system. We recently reviewed your account, and we need more information to help us provide you with secure service. Until we can collect this information, your access to sensitive account features will be limited. We would like to restore your access as soon as possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

============================================================================================

Due our latest IP Security upgrades we have reason to believe that your account was accessed by a third party.

============================================================================================
Reminder: You must login to your account and proceed with the Verification Process in order to remove the limitation.

Log in to your GeniusFunds account on our Security Server by following the link below and update your account details, otherwise your GeniusFunds account access will remain restricted:

http://idealcash.com.br/site_Old/adm/site/imagens/fillon.php

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security measure meant to help protect you and your account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

2002 - 2009 GeniusFunds Ltd. All rights reserved.

Thank you. Customer Service Team
Back to top Go down
romeo
FIELD MARSHAL
FIELD MARSHAL

Male Number of posts : 2804
Humor : Redah saja........
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: banyak butul email begini (koleksi email menipu)   Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:05 pm

saya selalu dapat yang begini , selalu kena ...tidak faham saya kenapa dan untuk apa , samada untuk dorang saja suka2 atau untuk mengacau atau apa , biasanya saya kasi delete ja ..menipu ja semua tu
Back to top Go down
pukutarap
Lord Marshal
Lord Marshal

PostSubject: Re: banyak butul email begini (koleksi email menipu)   Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:43 pm

puas sdh sia mendelete, inda abis2..... samua menipu sj, serita pun lebi kurang yg masam no.1 sj..... kadang2 dpt dr maybank lg kunun.....
Back to top Go down
romeo
FIELD MARSHAL
FIELD MARSHAL

PostSubject: Re: banyak butul email begini (koleksi email menipu)   Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:32 am

bukan setakat dalam komputer tuan ...dalam Hp pun banyak , datang tiba2 macam2 iklan , tawaran , promosi , macam2 ..

entah mana dorang dapat no hp kita , yang paling teruk ..lepas itu didapati jumlah kredit kita pun kurang dalam seringit dua , kadang2 sampai 4 ringgit hilang , masa kita tiada kredit tidak pula datang tu macam2 iklan promosi segala , macam dorang tau2 ja kita baru kasi reload hp ..
Back to top Go down
pukutarap
Lord Marshal
Lord Marshal

PostSubject: Re: banyak butul email begini (koleksi email menipu)   Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:42 am

butul...... bikin maradang sj, buka email utk karaja mendelete sj.....
Back to top Go down
joepani
Prebet
Prebet

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: Re: banyak butul email begini (koleksi email menipu)   Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:50 am

sa pun salalu dpt email2 begitu. kadang2 email itu mengatakan yg sa manang numbur ikur. bikin malas juga, buka email kasi report itu email sebagai spam.
Back to top Go down
pukutarap
Lord Marshal
Lord Marshal

PostSubject: Re: banyak butul email begini (koleksi email menipu)   Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:04 am

buli set to, kasi set bila itu pengirim yg kirim, itu email turus masuk sana trash..... dlm tung sampah..... susa lg kalu satakat kasi masuk sana spam.....
Back to top Go down
Yorut_orut
Lord Marshal
Lord Marshal

Male Number of posts : 4976
Humor : begitu laitu...
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: banyak butul email begini (koleksi email menipu)   Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:12 am

baru2 ini saya dpt email begitu (pasal duit). lebih menarik lagi dia bilang cek tu tunggu untuk dihantar. jd dia mintalah kunun alamat lengkap..(yg buli hantar trus ke rumah). Tapi dia bilang..oleh kerana ini melibatkan duit yg banyak, risiko 'tercicir' di tengah jalan sangat tinggi..oleh itu kos penghantaran dia ialah (lupa sudah bah..tak silap sya mau ribu jg kalau RM)... kena bayar sama diurang dulu kunun baru cek itu boleh dikirim. Kunun2nya lagi kos penghantaran inda buli kena potong dari cek....
siapa yg inda tau ini adalah penipuan sudah pasti dia kalangkabut mengirim wang beribu ringgit untuk bayar kos penghantaran cek bernilai jutaan ringgit....
Back to top Go down
romeo
FIELD MARSHAL
FIELD MARSHAL

PostSubject: Re: banyak butul email begini (koleksi email menipu)   Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:23 am

baru2 ini saya dapat email yang begini , orang putih tapi berada di nigeria dia bilang , konon sebelum laki dia [pakar kanser] meninggal kasi tinggal wasiat supaya hartanya dibagi2 pada orang miskin , kira jutawanlah konon laki dia tu ..
dia bilang dia sudah buat satu sekolah dan satu hospital di Afrika , jadi dia tertarik hati untuk bagi saya sikit ..selain saya ada juga dia bagi di indon , india ..tapi mcam biasalah , dia minta no akaun dan alamat lengkap selain duit [ dalam ribu2 juga ...] sebagia kos pengiriman ..

lepas baca terus saya delete ..budak2 bolehlah dia tipu
Back to top Go down
Yorut_orut
Lord Marshal
Lord Marshal

PostSubject: Re: banyak butul email begini (koleksi email menipu)   Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:28 am

saya pasti diurang ini sudah dapat ratusan ribu $$ hasil dari penipuan begini. memang tidak mustahil bahawa dalam 1 juta org yg diurang kirim email begini ada juga dua tiga ratus orang yang tertipu..
Back to top Go down
romeo
FIELD MARSHAL
FIELD MARSHAL

PostSubject: Re: banyak butul email begini (koleksi email menipu)   Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:44 am

siapa yang tertipu , yang ikut cakap dorang ..memang bengong lah tu , memang ayam ..ayam mati
Back to top Go down
SiokSondri
Leftenan Kolonel

Male Number of posts : 1143
Humor : Siok ba tu...
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: banyak butul email begini (koleksi email menipu)   Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:57 pm

NI E-MAIL SIA TERIMA HARI INI

Quote :
To:
Subject: Hello
Date: Monday, 28 December 2009 20:05:54 +0100
Priority: 3
[Show all headers] [Printer-friendly version]

Hello
How are you today? I hope you are fine.If so thank be to God almighty.
My name is Stephanie Bamba, 26 years I am single girl looking for honest
and nice person. Somebody who care and fear God whom i can partner with
.I don't care about your colour or ethnicity.I would like to know you
more,most especially what you like and what you dislike.I'm sending you
this beautiful mail, with a wish for much happiness.I am looking forward
to hear from you,
Love from,
Miss Stefanie

ni pun mesti ada yg tersirat ni.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Yorut_orut
Lord Marshal
Lord Marshal

PostSubject: Re: banyak butul email begini (koleksi email menipu)   Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:56 am

mimang ada yg tersirat tu... email pertama dia tu cuma mukadimah bah.... tapi last last pasal duit juga itu.
cuba ko try test reply email tu ..dan lihat apa yg tersirat.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pukutarap
Lord Marshal
Lord Marshal

PostSubject: Re: banyak butul email begini (koleksi email menipu)   Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:42 pm

ya, suba kunun balas2 dulu..... nt apa dia sakap, kasi masuk sini, hihihihiiii.....
Back to top Go down
romeo
FIELD MARSHAL
FIELD MARSHAL

PostSubject: Re: banyak butul email begini (koleksi email menipu)   Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:16 pm

ya , cuba layan ja dulu ..mana tau lain hal yang ditawarkan , mana tahu tiba2 dia datang sini sabah pula , ada harapan oooo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: banyak butul email begini (koleksi email menipu)   Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:34 pm

betullah, banyak betul email begitu yg saya terima... saya tdk baca, delete sj...
Back to top Go down
http://ilovesabah.forumotion.net
Yorut_orut
Lord Marshal
Lord Marshal

PostSubject: Re: banyak butul email begini (koleksi email menipu)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:16 pm

kadang2 saya baca juga email begitu untuk membanding-bandingkan dengan email2 yg sewaktu dengannya. ternyata ada perbejaan sedikit cara diurang bercerita tapi last2 meminta hal yg sama iaitu butir2 peribadi untuk urusan yg selanjutnya kunun...ceh!
Back to top Go down
jerryg
Koperal
Koperal

Male Number of posts : 268
Humor : Damn Right!
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: banyak butul email begini (koleksi email menipu)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:04 pm

kadang2 seronok juga bah basa diurg punya e-mail Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://tinyurl.com/2ezjp87
pukutarap
Lord Marshal
Lord Marshal

PostSubject: Re: banyak butul email begini (koleksi email menipu)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:27 pm

ada kunun parampuan yg kanal pun inda, urang puti lg tu, tiba2 kunun tatarik ati sama sia, mo bawa kawin kunun, puiiiiiiii...... baru nampak email kunun sdh tatarik ati..... masamlah sia budu butul, mimanglah memutung gata sj tp bukan sanang juga mo tipu..... sia parna balas bah babarapa email diurang, sia bilang sia talampau kaya sdh jd inda beminat beurus niaga sama diurang, duit sia sikarang pun inda buli abis..... jd sarilah urang lain yg budu...... hihihihiiii..... turus indada balasan.....
Back to top Go down
Yorut_orut
Lord Marshal
Lord Marshal

PostSubject: Re: banyak butul email begini (koleksi email menipu)   Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:39 am

Quote :
Dearest,
How are you and how was your day over there in your country?i believe that you
had a lovely night and that the atmosphere over there in your country
is very nice today? Mine was a little bit hurt over here in Dakar Senegal.

My full name is Miss Miracle Tutu, i am (23yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real
relationship,so i am confortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in East Africa,
5ft.4 tall, fair in complexion, single,never married and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father DR.DOMINIC.U.TUTU. He was the managing director of
TUTU'S COCOA INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in KIGALI (the capital city of RWANDA,my
country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed
my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to this country, SENEGAL where i met a man of GOD, a pastor of CHRIST THE KING CHURCH, who shelter me and taking care of me and am using his computer to sent these massage to you,
The Pastors Tel number is (+221-768 361 894).if you call tell him that you want to speak with Miracle Tutu (Hostel room 14) he will send for me in the hostel,his name is REV.BENJAMIN TIMOTHY, As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (it's a secret please)and I wish to share it with you in confidence that before the incident took place, there was a certain amount of money totaling $9.7 Million USD ( nine million seven hundred thousand US dollars),which my late father deposited in one of the leading bank out of my country which i am the next of kin before he met his untimely death which claim the life of all my family and I have my late fathers FUND DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE and his DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me which shall be used to claim the money from the bank
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you, no mater how long we have met, but i believe that true love never disappoint because you sound like honest and understanding someone and i believe that you are truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing, My favourite language is english,

So my dear i will give you the bank information in my next mail, only if you promise me that you will not disapoint/betray me, bye and take a very good care of your self for me as am waiting to hear from you soon.

yours in love
Miracle.

Beginilah keterusan email diurang bila dibalas. Ini adalah email si Miracle yg keduaa selepas saya balas message dia dari tagged.com. Yg merah tu maksud utama diurang antar email.
Budu inda pandai mengelentong...hahaha...
Back to top Go down
pukutarap
Lord Marshal
Lord Marshal

PostSubject: Re: banyak butul email begini (koleksi email menipu)   Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:45 am

hihihihiiii..... inda pandai mengelintung..... tp bikin heran ada juga urang yg kana..... yg kana tu mimang paluilah.... dlm idup sabanar pun palui, hihihihiiii.....
Back to top Go down
romeo
FIELD MARSHAL
FIELD MARSHAL

PostSubject: Re: banyak butul email begini (koleksi email menipu)   Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:06 pm

cerita yang sama cuma diubah sedikit , saya pun ada dapat email begini ..dari awal sudah saya dapat tangkap maksud dorang akhirnya apa , tapi kalau kita layan2 ...layan email jangan tunaikan permintaan dorang , lama2 pandai hilang juga ..lepas itu datang baik email dia yang begini ,

saya ada minta gambar dia , memang dia bagi tapi saya pasti bukan gambar dia yang betul ..gambar entah siapa2 dia bagi tu ,

tetiba pula saya teringat kes 'negro2' di KL , ada yang bilang dia student .ada bilang bisnes , ada bilang pelancung ...tapi duduk bertahun2 tiada kerja , tidak study , mampu berbelanja tiap hari dan shoping mahal2 . gadis2 malaysia pun dengan bangganya berkepit dengan negro , maklumlah si negro hambur duit macam air , mana dorang dapat duit banyak itu ? kalau ditanya semua mengaku dari negara afrika macam dalam email tu ...
Back to top Go down
Garadu
Pegawai Waran II
Pegawai Waran II

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: banyak butul email begini (koleksi email menipu)   Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:32 pm

saya yakin banyak negro2 yg ada di sini malaysia kerja menipu shj...
Back to top Go down
pukutarap
Lord Marshal
Lord Marshal

PostSubject: Re: banyak butul email begini (koleksi email menipu)   Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:26 pm

Greetings my dearest one, my name is miss vivian justin yak am 21 years old Girl from Southern sudan. I want to have a common relationship with you, I need to tell you more things, but first I need your help to Stand for me as a trustee.

My father Dr. Justin Yak Arop was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr. Justin Yak, my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials where on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

Some months after the burial of my father, my uncle conspired with my step mother and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate. On a faithful morning I opened my father's briefcase and found out document which my beloved late father used and deposit money in a bank in ivory coast , with my name as the next of kin. I travelled to ivory coast to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself. The Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that my present status does not permit me by the local law to clear money or make a transfer of money into an account, he advice me to provide a trustee who will help me and invest the money or I should wait till when I will get married it demand by their Authority........

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own person and help me. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle has threatened to assassinate me. The amount is $5.5Million and I have confirmed from the bank here in ivory coast . You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country.

However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment As soon as I receive your interest in helping me,I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me.

Sincerely yours
vivian Justin Yak

butul2 ka dia suka sia tu ah?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: banyak butul email begini (koleksi email menipu)   Today at 3:47 am

Back to top Go down

banyak butul email begini (koleksi email menipu)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
To Know is To Love Sabah :: I LOVE SABAH Lobby :: Any Other Topics-
Jump to: